Located on the site of a U.S. Marine installation during Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s presidency, Camp Dream is a modern, 74-acre camp designed to provide all persons with disabilities a quality recreational experience in a natural but fully accessible setting. Camp Dream provides opportunities not normally available to persons with disabilities. Some of the features of Camp Dream include:
- Basil O'Connor Nature Trail (wheelchair accessible)
- Callaway Lodge and Lanier Lodge
- Camp Dream Dining Hall
- Covered Pavilion for Basketball, Volleyball and Social Activities
- Lake Dream for Canoeing, Fishing, Kayaking, and Paddleboats
- Swimming Pool and Locker Rooms
Campers also have access to the Frank C. Ruzycki Center for Therapeutic Recreation (RCTR) for use of all the activities located at the RCTR. An application packet is available by contacting Camp Dream.
Camp Dream (706) 655-5720
If you have trouble accessing the virtual tour, download a free media player here.